Tuesday, April 4, 2017

10 Full Days

I found these flower shoes for Molly.
 She obviously needs them.
 Andy, Meg and Maisie have track meets every week.
 Here are my patient spectators.

 They are all fast.
 Nick's pinewood derby car won!  "All my dreams have finally come true!" boasted Austin.



 Meg's meet was at Mingus.  Austin helped with times. He's helping her prepare as well.
 Bounce-house love.  He's so dreamy.
 So is he -- just not while eating.  OK.  That night we ate at a dumpy Chinese buffet.  We saw people that we recognized from all over.  He's pointing to the little boy that lives by the church that Meg waves to every morning.  We also saw the hill walker that walks up our hill daily.
 We matched on nicely.
 I kiss her all.  The.  Time.
 She's the best at playing games.
 I made jam. And bread.  But not tea with jam and bread.
 My kitchen was trashed afterwards.
 I always think I look so much better than I actually do.  I need more filters.
 Eddie and I made cookies.  He made ten baby cookies to share with all his peeps.
 These tracksters medal every meet.
 Someone captured me in my clean kitchen with Ryan following me around saying, "Hold you me."  I love it.  I did stop and hold him.  Why do I want a clean kitchen?  Why don't stop and just hold him?
 We went on a family hike to Sycamore Canyon.  The whole event was a disaster, but the surroundings were beautiful.


No comments: