We really are just plain busy. Sunday we three spent a whole bunch of church in the mother's lounge.
Meg was captured in the newspaper. Can you see Austin in the background? He is standing by the fence in those handsome gray slacks and blue shirt. Meg is getting really fast. Really, really fast.A random grouping.
Sunday afternoon football.
Miss Molly loves to eat her tootsies. I can't blame her, they are pretty cute.
Saturday we watched the General Women's Meeting. Ryan and Molly did not help us be reverent.
Maisie and Andy competed in their first track meeting of the season.
She ran all three of her events within 30 minutes of each other. She was beat.
We were in Prescott, so we went to Costco for dinner. Cheers from all these dinner folk.
Once I had enough patience for monster toast.She is so nice to put up with him. He is so nice to always want to love on her. They make a great team.
Once I had enough energy to give them an evening ride on my airplane.
I baked 54 poppyseed muffins for RS.
Mostly I feed this baby, whilst that little boys rolls all over us. He only talks in very high decibels. I am learning how to read lips now. Seriously.
















No comments:
Post a Comment