Austin made me breakfast in bed on mother's day, but I got lonely and came to the kitchen table. Mi familia showered me with love and notes.
Meg had her track banquet. She received awards for the best young athlete, running at state and being a 4.0 scholar.
Maisie and Nick performed in their choir concert. They were the best singers by far; I should thank their primary chorister for helping them ooze enthusiasm.
Andy ripped his toenail clean off. Sick. He limped for a couple days.
That same night I found him reading his scriptures. My good boy.Batman fell asleep on the couch during dinner dishes.
Our perfect morning weather beckons the waving crew. All the children scream and wave and wish Austin a happy day (our poor neighbors),
Austin was at a Spear seminar for three days. I took the kids to Budha Beach. Matthew visited this week; he fit in nicely.
Can you spot Maddie under Austin? After scriptures she either jumps on him or slides under him. He tickles her and gives her individual atteniton.
Ryan is still scooped up and loved by all. Although he gets into everything and still poops his pants, we really love our big baby.










No comments:
Post a Comment