Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Selfie

Here we are todos juntos (Austin was on the phone saving the world one phone call at a time).  I am wearing my down coat because it is like 77* in the shade and I was shivering.  Hahahah!

I am kind of feeling like I live a million miles from Highland.  I even had this breakdown moment today that tomorrow I'll drive the little boys and just go for the week.  The irrationality of it all drove me back into reality, but still, I can't even begin to know how people live so far from their mothers.

Let's see.  What else can I complain about?   Yikes.  That's really how I feel.  I best not.  In the mean time, I'll keep striving to be obedient and carry on.  Because that's what I do: stay calm and strive on holding fast to my covenants.  

No comments: