Sunday, March 1, 2015

Water Week

Ryan learned a new skill.


I made many gluten, dairy and sugar free foods this week.
 Larabars for my VT ladies.

 Austin bought his practice!  He's preparing the food for his first staff meeting.
 Saturday we picnicked in the park with amigos.

 And today it's been raining all day in this desert.  More rain on the pool cover than off.
 We are memorizing "The Living Christ" for the next 12 weeks.
Every time I wear this shirt that I embroidered, I giggle.  Because I DO got milk.

 The rain in the desert flooded our basement.  Happy Sabbath evening.

2 comments:

Maurine said...

Flooding? Oh no, that is the worst. I hope it didn't do too much damage. You are my inspiration with your no sugar business. I need to be better.

To Love said...

It's long since ended. I made a huge batch of rice crispy treats and ate them. All.