Wednesday, February 11, 2015

No TItle (Which is a Title)

Just one of those weeks were everything is mundane, yet when I look at the pictures I took I realize that my children make my world marvelous.
Maddie's "kinderdarten" hat.
Eddie's daily vocational training.
Wegetable Wednesday.
Stop it.  I actually put make up on and crimped my hair for our date.  Austin forgot to compliment me.  So, he'll just have the bag lady for the next year until I try that again.
Sunday's weather was just brilliant.  We played outside and went for a walk.  (Those middle children are hard to find.  Maisie's head is between Meg and Andy.  Nick is racing for the slide behind Meg.)


This baby is perpetually teething.  He awakened caked in boogies and so,
this cute little DoTerra humidifier is running constantly beside him.  The essential oils that are being released make my room smell like fall.
It's not often that a selfie can hide the upper quadrants of my legs.  This one did.   Mom and Ash told me that this little ruffled sweat shirt was worth its high price.   I listened.

 These boys.  Their vests and colored shirts are all over this blog and insta, yet I just can't help staring at them.  Where did I ever get four boys?  I was certain when Meg was born that I'd have eight girls.  Little boys are grand.


No comments: