The afternoon hours.
Reading and homeworking.
Looking up to watch Maisie do her trick.
Maisie's trick.
It's a good thing that I'm a free clinic provider and teacher, because in just six weeks we've had to replace the water softener and repair the water heater both caused by multiple basement floods, costly repair to the pool cover, new garbage disposal, and a major water repair (requiring a the tractor shown here). Next month we'll fix the computer in the fridge door -- fluke power surge destroyed that -- and replace the battery in my van (not new bus) so that I don't get stranded at Walmart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, goodness! Seems as though life has thrown more than its fair share of (expensive!) challenges at you lately.
I hope the next few weeks is easier! Miss you much.
Glad you are FREE! Love that you know your priorities!
Love this glimpse of real life!! I miss you guys!!!
HaHa, Ali took the words straight out of my mouth! I need to hear the story about the water that involved a tractor. Sorry about all the real life problems/expenses lately.
Post a Comment