Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Andy #11

I'm finding it hard to express the fact that my little boy is 11.  His birthday was simple and made him happy.  He wanted Injingi socks (finger socks) and microwave popcorn.  Done and done.

It's interesting because I have three littler boys, and I easily picture Andy at those ages.  When he was three months he was smiley and fat.  At two he carried a tupperware cup around and used onamonapea instead of words.  At seven he moved from Kansas and started a new school in Highland, finding new friends and painfully learned to read.  Now at 11 he is no longer fat, speaks using ingenious phrases, reads daily for hours, and will once again start a new school.  I love my big boy!







1 comment:

To Love said...

It's 9:50 on 2-11-18 Sunday night. I am reading my blog. But, I stopped to stare at the my handsome man on the chair. OOOEEEEE!Hot!