Monday, January 13, 2014

Today

And this is where I am today, almost two full weeks into the new year.
FHE was a bit rough tonight.  Literally.  Meg ended up with a bloody nose just before we started.
 Today I sewed.  These are PB look-alike chair backers that I made from $.23 felt squares.  Both my littles have been super sick for an entire week, I have not slept, and so I am a bit sick.  Still, Eddie napped today for three hours and I finished my project.
Mostly I am quite smug that my table has eight chairs, and that I can alternate boy/girl/boy/girl perfectly around the entire table.

The pocket to hold love notes.


 My entry table.  Note the candy I've used on display is nothing that tempts me.  If I didn't have to weigh-in this Friday, then perhaps I would have filled those hurricanes with peanut m&ms, cinnamon lips, and white-chocolate kisses.

1 comment:

Just the 2 of Us said...

These are so cute! I need to learn to spend my time better like you do.