Here are my clean-sleeping children all ready for Sunday morn. (Maisie and Nick read that pile of books on the headboard before they fell asleep.)
Saturday, February 23, 2013
The Kitchen is Closed
Austin is in Seattle for his parents mission homecoming this weekend, so I decided that today my kitchen would be closed. Ha! Although we ate Wendy's for dinner, I still found myself washing a pile of dishes at 8:45 this evening. Those dishes belonged to the whole wheat bread, the caramel popcorn, and the brownies that I baked today. The day the kitchen was supposed to be closed. Perhaps I'll have more success if I try again tomorrow.
Here are my clean-sleeping children all ready for Sunday morn. (Maisie and Nick read that pile of books on the headboard before they fell asleep.)
Here are my clean-sleeping children all ready for Sunday morn. (Maisie and Nick read that pile of books on the headboard before they fell asleep.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Mad props, woman! Sis and I were saying--just today--that we don't know how you do it.
I found, while Mic was in England, that my therapy for lonesomeness is baking. It works wonders on my soul to have fresh-baked goodness in my home, especially when my man is away.
xoxoxo
Isn't life grand?
The Virge would be real proud. I am too.
I had to make mega mean rules about books and bed time, if he wants more than one book he has to go to bed early!
Post a Comment