Meg's Science Fair Project
Arranged a family date night that was so fun -- bowling and dinner. I loved watching the boys chuck the ball down the lane with two hands, bowl with their left hands, and bowl from the carpet. John did better in the crazy second round....
Our dinner conversation was one for the record book.
And I sewed all day today. Naturally Eddie ate rocks, fell off the couch and was dumped out of the toy shopping cart. (Andy finally came home to save the day.)
This kleenex dispenser was my favorite item of the day. Can't wait to use it in church tomorrow.
Maddie's "hight" skirt.
Scripture Baegs. Maybe I should sew one for TAMC.
Tomorrow is my first day as the new ward choir director. Wish me luck!



3 comments:
How do you do it???? Seriously.
Uh... So, at least I woke up today...
I love my Kleenex holder. thanks so much.
Post a Comment