What a neat trip! We are your next out of the country guests right.... ;)
That Lion IS Close. I think Austin should take YOU next time! But I'm glad that they had fun and came home safely.
I have been waiting for these gems! I talked with Meg; when you come to our house, we want a full-on slide show and presentation. Love you all! xo
LOVE these pictures. Can't wait for more!
Just a regular post as if this is no big deal! Greatest!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a neat trip! We are your next out of the country guests right.... ;)
That Lion IS Close. I think Austin should take YOU next time! But I'm glad that they had fun and came home safely.
I have been waiting for these gems! I talked with Meg; when you come to our house, we want a full-on slide show and presentation. Love you all! xo
LOVE these pictures. Can't wait for more!
Just a regular post as if this is no big deal! Greatest!
Post a Comment