(This morning I had my six lovely children in the BYU bookstore. We came to the stairs that led to the basement, so I asked Maddie to hop out, then carried the double stroller with Eddie in his infant carrier, down the stairs. I thought people were staring because I was so strong. I then realized they were staring because Maddie was walking beside me with her bruised face. I didn't tell them that she is bruised because she fell on some stairs -- with the way I was carrying Eddie, they probably already knew.)
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
You Should've Seen the Other Guy
(This morning I had my six lovely children in the BYU bookstore. We came to the stairs that led to the basement, so I asked Maddie to hop out, then carried the double stroller with Eddie in his infant carrier, down the stairs. I thought people were staring because I was so strong. I then realized they were staring because Maddie was walking beside me with her bruised face. I didn't tell them that she is bruised because she fell on some stairs -- with the way I was carrying Eddie, they probably already knew.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy Smokes! I am actually a little jealous...I always wanted a black eye (when I was playing basketball) to look tough.
Such pretty colors! Get well soon!
I would just go with it's because you are so strong... who knows, it COULD be why they are staring, but really that's a fantastic shiner, I have never had one to match.
I think it looks good in these pictures...at least her nose is down to a nice size and she looks like she can breathe.
Post a Comment