Austin is finally in Utah with us. After a month separated, we are together. Friday evening we celebrated by going to the Brad Paisley concert at USANA. The evening air was pristine, the company superb and the entire event and huge success. Nat, Ash and I all bought the same t-shirt; our boys all paid high prices for them. We have such nice husbands.
Mr. Paisley's trailer.



Four siblings. (Jim sang every word to every song. His date loved that!)
4 comments:
Wit woo. Jim on a date!
"And his date's CUUTE" -- Mindy
We SOOO wish we were there too. Miss you and love you all.
Oh my heart beats for the canyon and fresh smelling Fall nights in Utah. But then, Georgia has it's beauties...and mosquitoes...as well.
I can't believe you got to go! What a great night! I need your phone number. I tried to call the other day to find out what is going on in your life. email me your new number. I can't wait to talk!
So, one tiny problem in my life is that I am literally the only person I know in the state who likes country, and Brad Paisly is hands down my favorite country singer (although the zac brown band as been crazy on my playlists lately) I am a little envious.
Post a Comment