I don't even know what to say. Nothing can describe the delight in my soul and the laughter in the air. (sigh!) Sweet bliss!!!
The ABC's were so. So. SO. Funny! Nick is a little man. I'm sure he'll sound pretty much the same when he's all grown up (just with better enunciation). I cried.
She can not whistle Latter-day Prophets. I knew before the hints. And I LOVE when she warms up her cheeks! And her teeth are so pretty. And I adore the way her eyes dance. And I relish your held-back laughter. Just the best part of my day. Really. Thank you!
4 comments:
I'm ashamed to say I thought the song was an extended version of London Bridge is Falling Down until I got the 'hints'
what 4 year old knows how to whistle so well? My awesome niece that is who! Love nicks ABC's two that is about what Caitlin sound like!
That was awesome! I can't whistle that good. Way to go Maisie! Plus, Nick does such a good job with his alphabet. Your kids are so talented.
I don't even know what to say. Nothing can describe the delight in my soul and the laughter in the air. (sigh!) Sweet bliss!!!
The ABC's were so. So. SO. Funny! Nick is a little man. I'm sure he'll sound pretty much the same when he's all grown up (just with better enunciation). I cried.
She can not whistle Latter-day Prophets. I knew before the hints. And I LOVE when she warms up her cheeks! And her teeth are so pretty. And I adore the way her eyes dance. And I relish your held-back laughter. Just the best part of my day. Really. Thank you!
Post a Comment