After church she performed her regular chore -- emptying the silverware. While I worked beside her, Maisie seemed more efficient looked a lot older, perhaps because she reached a major milestone today. Maisie is my little sunbeam.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Maisie -- Our Sunbeam
Today was Maisie's first day of primary as a sunbeam. She marched herself and scriptures to her chair, looked to see where Andy was seated, then sat reverently waiting for primary to begin.




After church she performed her regular chore -- emptying the silverware. While I worked beside her, Maisie seemed more efficient looked a lot older, perhaps because she reached a major milestone today. Maisie is my little sunbeam.
After church she performed her regular chore -- emptying the silverware. While I worked beside her, Maisie seemed more efficient looked a lot older, perhaps because she reached a major milestone today. Maisie is my little sunbeam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
todd and i are teaching the sunbeams this year. wish we had maisie in our class!!!
She really is a sunbeam, and we're glad she's so happy.
She is a great little sunbeam. I've never had a class of 3 years olds do so well on there for day
WE love the one with Maisie squeezing Nick...he was a good sport! Welcome to Primary Maisie!
Post a Comment