OK! How cute is that Andy who reminds me so much of my brother when he was younger! Ah they look some much alike. I like when Andy takes Meg down...she doesn't get mad, she just gets up and they start dancing again. Love it.
What a Romeo! I especially love the reversed cabaret moves, and Nick's jammies. What sweeties. Good job capturing the moment... And thanks for sharing.
4 comments:
OK! How cute is that Andy who reminds me so much of my brother when he was younger! Ah they look some much alike. I like when Andy takes Meg down...she doesn't get mad, she just gets up and they start dancing again. Love it.
What a Romeo! I especially love the reversed cabaret moves, and Nick's jammies. What sweeties. Good job capturing the moment... And thanks for sharing.
The last couple of blogs were cute! Andy is on his way to be a true charmer! Hope you guys are surviving the winter okay. We finally just got snow!
Oh my gosh! How darling! He is going to be such a ladies' man!
Post a Comment