Austin and I were on a coed soccer team. We played seven games while the children played on the playground equipment. I have never played team sports (except for that time in high school p.e. when I won that infamous award....), but I liked it. I really did. After one particular game Austin gave me the greatest compliment when he said, "You were an asset on the field tonight. Really. You played well."
Friday, May 23, 2008
Soocer in McPherson
Austin and I were on a coed soccer team. We played seven games while the children played on the playground equipment. I have never played team sports (except for that time in high school p.e. when I won that infamous award....), but I liked it. I really did. After one particular game Austin gave me the greatest compliment when he said, "You were an asset on the field tonight. Really. You played well."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a hottie! Why isn't Austin standing behind you? Wish I was there to cheer you on!
I am so super excited that you guys have a blog now!!!! What a great Birthday present!! hahaha I am such a fan of being able to see you kids any time I want. I was telling Aust that you should check out Blurb.com and go to book ideas to see their blog books. It is the reason I am such a hardcore blogger since at the end of the year I am going to print it out and have a fam album with all the fun stories included. I saw a friends that did it and it is hardcover and the pics beautiful. More soon... . keep it up.
Post a Comment